As a community, we enjoy many fun and inspiring events throughout the year. The biggest events are listed here.
Note: find these and all JFPS events listed on the Events Calendar.
- Welcome BBQ - The annual John Fisher Welcome BBQ is an opportunity to bring the whole family and come meet some of your child’s new classmates and their families… a great way to start to get to know your new school community! Date for this year Wednesday, September 19th.
- Curriculum Night – It is an opportunity to meet your child’s teacher and hear more about what they will be learning this year. Curriculum Night was cancelled for Fall 2012.
- The Holiday Concert for grades 2 to 6 – This year’s concert is on Friday December 14th @ 1pm.
- Carnaval for all students – Thursday, February 21st. More information here.
- The John Fisher Fete for parents – Sunday March 03, 2013 – 5 – 9pm.
- A Spring Concert for grades 2 to 6.
- The June Fair for all grades – the 1st Saturday in June [for documentation on past June Fairs, click here]